[Tango-L] The Basic Elements of Tango

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Jul 7 20:33:50 EDT 2010

I think the real problem is some dancers feel their vocabulary is incomplete
if the latest fad isn't included. Some people emphasize figures while others
emphasize connection. When the connection is so good your heart is
palpitating, why would somebody want to break the connection for a colgada?
Some dancers concentrate on themselves while others concentrate on their
partner.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines