[Tango-L] The Basic Elements of Tango

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 18:52:14 EDT 2010

Just got this today in the email from a local (Argentinian by origin) teacher:

"A class to learn, review and polish the fundamental elements in Tango:
ochos, paradas, boleos, barridas, ganchos, amagues, giros, sacadas,
etc. We will work on those elements in their most basic form, as well
as balance, posture and coordination with your partner in order to
attain accurate technique and comfortable execution."

I guess it's the case of having the demand dictate what gets tossed
into the "fundamentals" basket.

Sergey
May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage... (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster )