[Tango-L] Back to the 8CB

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 23:17:22 EST 2010

I also think that stepping to the side [or forward] on Beat No. 1 feels
much better than a step in place or a small backstep. Same thing with
the lady's cross at Beat No, 4 [or 4&]. I think Pablo Pugliese was the
first teacher I had who taught the 8CB with LF side on 1 and RF back
[or in place] on 8.

Although I don't dance the full 8CB, I still try to step with LF side or
forward on 1 to match the energy of the music. Of course, it also
depends on which foot you're standing :-)

Jack