[Tango-L] 8CB in BsAs

hbboogie1@aol.com hbboogie1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 20:24:07 EST 2010

I just received a DVD from Argentina “una  historia de tango  Si Sos Brujo”
 by Caroline Neal.
It’s an amazing  documentary that follows the career of maestro Emillo
Balcarce.
At one point  the film shows the elementary school tango program in Buenos
Aires and how Tango  is being taught to thousands of children. The
interesting thing is they show the  children being taught the 8CB.
I'm personally a firm believer in the 8CB for  a number of reasons and I’m
glad to see the real tango teachers of Buenos Aires  agree with me.