[Tango-L] "E3 2009 - Project Natal - Milo Demo with Peter Molyneux 720p HD"/

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:12:10 EST 2010

---------- Forwar

The future of Tango instruction/practice????!!
Mind Blowing
  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvHlwNvXaM&feature=email>
 E3 2009 - Project Natal - Milo Demo with Peter Molyneux 720p
HD<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvHlwNvXaM&feature=email>
I cannot begin to stress how potentially groundbreaking this technology is.
I have always stated, that motion controls for gaming, no matter what tech
you used to derive your motion control, was a complete dead end for gaming,
unless someone developed a revolutionary method to make it essential for
gaming. To date, I have been proven 100% right in this case. Extremely few
games have worked well with motion controls. And quite honestly, Milo
represents the first true 'killer ap' in the world for the case that motion
control may be the future of video games.

The unprecedented potential that Milo represents, right out of the gate, is
a complete and total re-invention of the RPG and adventure game genres.
Games like Shenmue, Mass Effect, Alpha Protocol, Yakuza, Fallout, Indigo
Prophecy, Heavy Rain, Omikron, etc. . . . adventure games and RPGs that
heavily depend on social interaction with in-game NPCs to advance in the
game, would be completely and forever revolutionized using ...
more<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDvHlwNvXaM&feature=email>

 © 2009 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066