[Tango-L] BsAs Floorcraft - How is it really?

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 15:10:54 EST 2010

Thanks, Shahrukh, for your observations.  There's also something else that I've noticed with certain dancers (all of whom have been very good) who cut their teeth in BsAs in the 80's/90's. It doesn't happen with all of them, but when we're dancing, I get the impression of the man being very much aware of the room, looking around, etc.  Perhaps other leaders are just able to hide it better.  Daniel's explanation seemed to fit with those few experiences

Perhaps Daniel's experience there was also when dancers did just basic stuff - corridas, ochos, turns, boleos, so catching the eye of another leader was easier.  And then they were all over 60 years old and familiar with their partner and other dancers on the floor, which probably helped, too.

Trini