[Tango-L] Forward Step By Lady

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 22:50:16 EST 2010

I was taught from the very beginning that  the leader initiates or invites
the follower to step and then he follows. It’s a  concept that’s hard to
grasp but think of the classic molinete. The man leads  the woman to take the
first two steps while his feet stay stationary and he  follows her with his
torso on her third step he pivots blah blah blah. The point  it he follows
her. Pay attention to how you lead and follow her with your chest.  I’m only
speaking of salon style.

In a message dated 1/9/2010 6:30:25  P.M. Pacific Standard Time,