[Tango-L] [SA] RE: San Diego close embrace Festival 2010 and floorcraft

Sandhill Crane grus.canadensis at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 13:45:13 EST 2010

Tom, I'm in agreement with pretty much everything you said.
Also let me take this opportunity to thank you for organizing
the Denver and San Diego festivals; I have many happy memories.

> I think some of the expressions of tango road rage is a
> valid concern about disturbances to the tango dance-trance.

I gather you are trying to create a context in which
tango trance experiences are possible, but the conditions
on the floor in SD made it very difficult.

I'm searching for words here; let me try this:
It's in your interest to figure out a way to restore some
semblance of sanity on the dance floor.