[Tango-L] Review of the Milonga at Viejo Correo

Peter Esser peterwesser at oregonducks.org
Sun Jan 3 14:47:59 EST 2010

Hi all, I second Trini's response, in deed a most detailed and useful
report -- thank you.
However, Sharukh, you say: "What you don't get at Viejo Correo: A lot of
technically skilled dancers."
This gives me pause. OK, you didn't see a lot of technically skilled
dancers -- not a lot means at least some, I suppose.
My question, how, by what, does one recognize a "technically skilled"
dancer?
Thank you, or whoever cares to, for your response(s),
Peter