[Tango-L] Type A Tango

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 22:29:12 EST 2010

Mario, Bora welcomes criticisms on her blog. Have you tried there or posted a comment on her Youtube link?

We have our own opinions about her dancing ability/style/enjoyment but prefer to keep it to ourselves.

She is a good writer but, when she focuses on her journey on lessons learnt, rather than on her experiences with the Romeoes of BsAs tango.

Vince
In Adelaide,
Wishing all a Merry Christmas