[Tango-L] Type A Tango

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 20:37:19 EST 2010

"Blowing out someone elses candle does not make yours burn brighter"

do some of you people really think that you, and you alone, hold the single key to the "ark of tango". know what happens to false prophets? and pretenders to the "throne"?

people, we are talking about a street dance with multiple contributions to its' heritage. no one can know "the truth". you can only say "this is what i was taught", or "this is what i saw on this day and time, at this place". you can not speak authoritatively about that for which no "truth" exists.

i don't think ballet dancers are as judgemental as some of you people are, and there are "real truths" about formal ballet. in ballet, there are books, standards, accredation, and definable lineage. in tango, there are no such things.

sheesh.

put your keyboards away, climb out of your mothers basements, and SHUT UP AND DANCE

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music