[Tango-L] 10,000 instructors or 1 you choose

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 17:07:44 EST 2010

Yes Giovanni each instructor is teaching a  different dialect within tango
that’s the point I’m trying to make.
If you  have a good Salon instructor in your area and take lessons only
from him for  years you will emulate him on the dance floor. Friends will watch
you dance and  be able to recognize his teaching in your dancing.
Those who take lessons  continually from various instructors that are each
teaching different methods of  tango are also easy to spot some of them seem
to be dancing German polka or  Spanish flamingo mixed in with the tango.

In a message dated  12/8/2010 9:57:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,