[Tango-L] socail ethical behavior

Nussbaum, Martin mnussbau at law.nyc.gov
Tue Aug 31 12:45:18 EDT 2010

Ah Niki, come to nyc, where the gender imbalance is in your favor!
Entonces, most leaders here are very aggressive in trying to get tandas.
Not only will they use verbal invites, but some, pretending to be
gallant but really coming off as boorish,  will even interrupt your
conversations, extending their hand between a man and the woman he is
speaking with to get her onto the dance floor.   I agree with Sergio re
the value of the codigos and I refuse to give up the cabaceo, even if it
means I get less dances in NYC.
-Martin Nussbaum