[Tango-L] recommended CD burning programs

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 05:48:10 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm a little tired of spending time burning CD's and finding bugs in them.  Can anyone recommend a good CD burning software for an HP with windows 7?  I'd also like to make labels, and since my new computer has Lightscribe, I thought I'd try burning the song titles onto the disk.

Also, do you have a preferred brand of CD-R's?  I heard that ones with a gold dye last longer. Any other suggestions on what to look for?

Currently, I've just been using Windows Media Player to make playlists and for DJ'ing mostly.  (Don't laugh, I'm still in the long process of trying to get my music organized and revamped to mp3's.)

Thanks,
Trini de Pittsburgh