[Tango-L] Fw: Social-ethical behaviors and protocols

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 20:02:54 EDT 2010

Ruben,

   It is the Dec. 2003 issue that you want and much of it is online starting at:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0312/feature2/

Be sure to follow the numerous links at that page, too.   Libraries, especially school libraries, might have copies.  I gave them for Christmas gifts to my favorite tangueros that year.

Nancy