[Tango-L] 2005 new orleans tango fest poster

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:05:02 EDT 2010

there was a poster for the 2005 new orleans tango fest with a leader in jeans and a follower in a black dress leaned up against him. the tag lines are "this is how to dance the tango" and "feeling the blood in the face, rushing with every beat".

does anyone know anything about it? artist? original? posters? anything?

this is my wifes favorite picture of how we dance, and the only copy we have been able to find has been on a dance school wall.

thanx
david

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music