[Tango-L] Tango-L/ Social-ethical behaviors and protocols.

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Fri Aug 13 17:35:58 EDT 2010

Nicetune:
>From a sociological perspective, which gender mostly said you were angry,
jealous, etc. and which gender mostly said she was tactless?

Buenos Aires milongas has codigos (codes). I haven't seen any rules at North
American milongas, except first come, first served. Women tend dance with
the first man who asks, even if they want to dance with somebody else, so as
not to sit out the tanda. Cabeceo is impossible because the lighting is so
dark.

Michael
I danced Argentine Tango --with the Argentines