[Tango-L] Tango-L/ Social-ethical behaviors and protocols.

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 13:24:29 EDT 2010

Nicetune
You start off by saying this was  your ex girlfriend and you end by saying
you broke up with her two days after  the improper behavior?
If she was you’re ex when it happened why would you  care?
If she was you’re girlfriend when it happened why did it take you two  days
to break up with her?

I have read that in BsAs to dance two tandas  with the same man in one
night is acceptable any more than that and people will  suspect something is
going on, and it usually is.
In the US there are no  codes to follow so it seems like some women are
willing to dance all night with  the same man. This could be out of
desperation, ignorance, or disrespect take  your pick.

In a message dated 8/13/2010 8:29:42 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,