[Tango-L] vocals

Nussbaum, Martin mnussbau at law.nyc.gov
Wed Aug 11 12:36:37 EDT 2010

Here is a NYC dancer who loves vocals in his tango.  Never noticed
anything whiny, so if i heard it im sure it doesnt bother me. Vocals
give me more emotion, nuance to express,  even though i dont understand
a word of it, I feel it.   In fact, not understanding the Spanish is
actually a plus for me, as I can project my own inner feelings and words
into the singer without the barrier of his words.    They also remind me
to dance melody and not just rhythm.    More vocals, Tine!

-Martin