[Tango-L] Tango-Musik in „layers“

dk daniel at tangomarathons.com
Fri Apr 9 12:12:18 EDT 2010

Dear Tango-L,
Dear Musicians,

musicality is essential to tango dancing, and an understanding of tango structure, even on a non-intellectual level is essential to musicality ;)
And of course training your ears is important, too: since there‘s so many layers in the music, with different instruments, but not every tango student actually has the perfect ears – I thought it would be awesome if there were some classical tangos available where you could „tune out“ individual instruments.

Or in technical terms: I would like to have sound tracks for each instrument, so I can mix them together, or take out single or multiple instruments however I want. Does this exist anywhere? Would any of the musicians care to create this as a learning tool?

Greets from Europe,
Daniel