[Tango-L] Translation Codes II

tony parkes macromagix at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:56:03 EDT 2009

hola sergio

i felt empathy with all your points save the last. my experience here
in bs.as is that after the tanda has started, couples entering the
floor tend to force their way into the line of dance and from that i
felt the codigo was that couples already on the floor were obliged to
allow latecomers in. for example, dance on the spot rather than moving
forward and colliding with the newcomers. interesting