[Tango-L] "Truth" in tango advertising

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 12:54:52 EDT 2009

----- Original Message ----
> From: Vince Bagusauskas <vytis at hotmail.com>
>
> What city do you dance in?  I would like to google/youtube it to see what
> styles of tango are danced at the milongas you attend and then report back.

 Vince,

I live in an Asian city so I'm not far from you. Couldn't find an actual milonga
on YouTube but this is a group of local teachers so it'll give you some idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D01fr8UN0NQ

It's a demonstration so maybe a little more 'showy' than how regular people
dance in the milongas. It's not milonguero but I'd still call it mostly 'traditional'.

Jack