[Tango-L] No place left to dance

michael 2tango99 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:32:21 EDT 2009

I felt very dejected last year at a small festival that had been my
favorite, (I still appreciate all the extraordinary effort that the
organizer puts into it)

My problem: I had to spend too much time and effort just keeping my
followers safe from some errant leaders apparently seeking attention.

I remember cutting one evening short because I just became too irritated
after having to present my back to two men who were speeding AGAINST the
line of dance, just to protect my partner.

I still treasure the shirt “Real Men Dance Close” that  I picked up the
first time I attended the festival; it just did not seem to fit anymore.

Michael