[Tango-L] No place left to dance

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 10:40:38 EDT 2009

Tom
We have attended all of the San Diego  Festivals and look forward to Dec
31st. 2009.
We enjoy the music and the way  you organize the floor and of course the
opportunity to dance with strangers  from all over the country.
This year we are putting our trust in you as the  organizer to provide a
respectful floor so we can all enjoy the traditional  milongas “By Dancers for
Dancers” that has always been your  hallmark.
Respectfully
David y Gloria

In a message dated  10/19/2009 11:10:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,