[Tango-L] So what is authentic Argentine tango?

ECSEDY Áron aron at milonga.hu
Mon Oct 19 08:20:36 EDT 2009

House rules. Well, these could be acceptable (as these are only syllabus
limitations and not arbitrary style-police), but enforcement may be
difficult. Especially, when the milonga statistics do not support it (50
people on a 15 by 25 meter/yard dancefloor with rules for small moves?).

However, in a modern world I do not believe that a milonga organizer
will consciously limit participation, unless the problem already is
overcrowding and the prices already went out on the roof...

Aron