[Tango-L] TANGO 2000 ............For DUMMIES

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 06:29:14 EDT 2009

> From: Alexis Cousein <al at sgi.com>
>
> Thank you for putting everyone in the same bag again. So, nuevo dancers are
> all poor navigators and/or intrude on everyone's space again today?

Please don't put words in my mouth because I definitely didn't say that.
I really don't care how good the Nuevo dancers are, or how good their
navigation is or whether or not they intrude into anyone's physical space.

As I thought I said; the disturbance I most object to is mental, not physical.

It could be Chicho for all I care. I still wouldn't want to share the dance floor
with him - unless he danced traditional Tango, which I suspect he probably
would if he was attending a traditional milonga.

All we're asking is that you respect the spirit, tradition, codes and character
of the milonga you're attending. Is that really too much to ask?

Jack