[Tango-L] Missing Magic

Keith Elshaw keith at totango.net
Mon Oct 12 15:55:38 EDT 2009

Over the last few years, I have been ruminating on these same thoughts and
perceptions.

Periodically, my concern has been quieted when I've had a conversation
about it with dancers in other places ... and they say they having been
feeling the same things.

Whew! It ain't just me.

I like it that everyone seems to be keenly aware of what part the
subjective might play in the perception. Thinking that through must surely
be important.

This thought came up recently:

It's been about 4 years that this kind-of malaise has been around.

That's a cycle.

We can be through it, perhaps. A new cycle might be rendering itself right
now.

I can believe that from what I sense/intuit.

Well, good to have hope after what has been a dark period. For people like
us.

It's also good to know there is a multitude of people who are new to it
and don't know what we have been suffering.

Their time might come in 4 years!

;-)

Quality - not quantity!