[Tango-L] Subject: Re: Preserving the character of the dance

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:54:48 EDT 2009

I have to agree with Jessica Douglas and in a way, she is back leading me
and I am following in her footsteps and herewith have modified how I receive
messages from Tango-L.

I have found the discussions from Aron very thoughtful and have for the most
part agreed with him.  Whereas the responses to his posts have been like
boys engaged in a competition at the urinal.

More importantly, in the last few days I have been in correspondence with
Dierdre which made me take stock on: nuevo,  life in BsAs, gringos and the
dominance of leaders navel gazing on Tango-L, whereas all she wants is a
bloody good dance.  Maybe one day Dierdre we can can catch-up and see if I
can measure up.

So picking-up my marbles...........