[Tango-L] La Rada Mar del Plata

Sergio Vandekier sergiovandekier990 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:40:26 EDT 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le7t78KqPAs

I apologize I did not send the video of La Rada in Mar del Plata.

There is an exhibition that shows the style that is danced there.
There are always people dancing Milonguero and Traditional as well, all mixed and in perfec harmony.

Despite of having a very small dancing floor it is easy to dance there as everybody has very good navigation skills.

On another subject:

Sergey you said; "Only after Kepler replaced the circles with ellipses it started tobeat Ptolemy's in elegance and precision."

Do you think that the tango line of dance should be changed from round to elliptical in order to be up to date, agree with Kepler and increase the elegance and precision of tango? or perhaps we should have several concentric lines of dance, sone going clockwise and others counterclockwise; this way we would be in total harmony with the Universe.

Un abrazo tanguero, Sergio