[Tango-L] Aron, I have a question about "nuevo".

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 19:00:05 EDT 2009

Aron, I have a question about "nuevo".
When  you dance at milongas and the majority of the people are not dancing
nuevo, do  you stop and change directions and take up a great deal of space?
If this is  what you do, how do you feel about not following traditional
tango etiquette  rules?
I'm asking you this question because I would really like an honest  answer.
I'm not against tango nuevo, it's just that I see nuevo dancers have a
rather selfish approach to space and line of dance and they don't seem to care
or have respect for others on the dance floor.
Thanks,
David