[Tango-L] Nuevo Milonguero

Ecsedy Áron aron at milonga.hu
Sun Oct 4 16:47:06 EDT 2009

Thank you for correcting it. It was probably a Hunglicism :)

The most likely reason is that I spent only ten days of my life in an
English speaking country.
Also helps when your parents speak the language and it is the only way
they talk to you while you grow up, which in my case was not a given...

The 'a' was also unnecessary in the quoted sentence. Upon second reading
I realized that I made quite a few mistakes in the text, but I didn't
really mean to write a university paper either.

I guess most people still understood what I wanted to communicate.

Aron
Budapest, Hungary