[Tango-L] Nuevo Milonguero

Sorin Varzaru tango at bostonphotographs.com
Thu Oct 1 14:36:06 EDT 2009

Huh, I must've been to another BsAs in June and July. And maybe you
should tell Tete that the way he dances is all wrong. I've seen him
leading off axis moves, and reverse roles with a number of women. I
actually have a picture of that. Good dancers use whatever they can to
make the dance fun. The difference between them and the bad dancers is
they will only lead the moves that can be done in the available space
and both themselves an their partners can actually execute it.

Maybe some people on tango-l could try spending less time arguing
about tango and more time actually dancing. Just a thought.

Sorin
my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com
my milonga review site: http://www.milongareview.com
blog: http://sorinsblog.blogspot.com