[Tango-L] Nuevo Milonguero

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 09:35:27 EDT 2009

> From: Mario <sopelote at yahoo.com>
>
> Here, two godesses of the Milonguero cult, introduce a
> new wrinkle to the dance; one that I, myself and many others, were hoping to
> never see...Alas, fair Prince...we are no more.
>     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNcVDHdxCbY

Firstly, this isn't Nuevo and, secondly, it's not a performance. It's clearly
a demonstration at the end of a class.

But you'd be right to attend their classes. The wonderful Susanna Miller
and Maria Plazaola are 2 of the very best teachers of milonguero style.

I'm not a big fan of same-sex dances [to put it mildy] but this is, by far,
the best demonstration I've ever seen by 2 women.

Jack