[Tango-L] Nuevo Milonguero

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 1 09:13:42 EDT 2009

Hi Mario,

I know you posted this tongue-in-cheek, but rest assured.  This looked like it was a demo at the end of a class, not during a milonga.  Teachers do not wear jazz sneakers at milongas.  Don't let the background fool you.  When Susanna toured with her niece Maria, she was also promoting Maria as a teacher, so it makes sense that they demonstrate that Maria dances both roles.  And switching roles is not nuevo.

By the way, Susanna will be in Pittsburgh next weekend (Oct. 8-14) if you'd like to come for a visit.

Trini de Pittsburgh