[Tango-L] Tanguera/o occupation?

Roger Edgecombe edgecombe_r at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 10 19:22:22 EST 2009

> I don't think this performance is so bad, it is just not the tango you
> know. Also, this is a group choreography and because it is done by
> 16-21
As I understand it, this is not "group choreography" per se - but a
codified sequence and they are not dancing as a group but competing
against each other - so you just have individual couples  doing the same
sequence.   It hasn't been choreographed for this event, but is
specified in  detail so it is standardised across the country (and
probably further afield as the "New Vogue" style is spread/pushed).

cheers
rde