[Tango-L] Tango-L Digest, Vol 38, Issue 11

www.tango-argentino.info shop at tango-argentino.info
Mon May 18 13:33:14 EDT 2009

>  I have been doing following classes for a while and really
understand the
> female point of view. If I make that connection, even it is
walking, it is
> more enjoyable than any number of "fancy steps" where we aren't
connected.

hola,
If you are not connected dancing a figure but yes when you are
walking, that's a sign that you are dancing figures or elements which
are too difficult for you you. Some dancers dance their learned
figures after one hour practicing in a milonga, that doesn't work.
A friend on my, the milonguero Jorge Manganelli, said one time, "..a
figure you learn in 1 hour, to dance the figure  in a milonga on the
music in harmony with your partner in 2 years..."

keep on studying

Ricardo

www.tango-argentino.info
www.tango-dvd.net