[Tango-L] How many figures do you need?

roger roger at websa.com.au
Sun May 17 14:13:11 EDT 2009

I have just read all the emails on 'How many figures do you need?' .  The
response seem to reflect the remarks made about making love. The males seem
all obsessed on "How many" and female response is one of "It's not how many,
but what you do with them." (Replace "many" with "big" and you see my
point). It seems to get back to the fact that males think of performance,
females of connection.

 I have been doing following classes for a while and really understand the
female point of view. If I make that connection, even it is walking, it is
more enjoyable than any number of "fancy steps" where we aren't connected.

Roger Spence

Tango Adelaide

www.tangoadelaide.org