[Tango-L] Lots of questions

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:04:35 EDT 2009

Again, a very very subjective subject....

Is strong and fast good?  Or slow and smooth?

All dependant upon taste and familiarity.

I know some amazing looking dancers that love firm hard movements to give
definition and others that need a breath of air past their cheek and they
will respond....

One you enjoy I suspect will be the quality that you are looking for....