[Tango-L] Lots of questions

Ming Mar ming_mar at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 20:03:00 EDT 2009

Pat Petronio writes:
>As a woman in tango, the feeling of being transported in
>the dance is absolutely the result of quality of movement,
>and my partner's connection with me & the music

What is good quality movement?  What is bad quality
movement?  How can you tell if your own movement is high
quality or low?  Can people be trained to do this?  If so,
how do you train people to do high quality movement?

What is connection with someone?  What is the difference
between good connection and bad connection?  How can you
tell if you're giving good connection?  Can people be
trained to do this?  If so, how do you train people to do
good connection?

What is connection with music?  What is the difference
between good connection and ban connection or no
connection?  Can people be trained to do this?  If so, how
do you train people to do good connection with the music?