[Tango-L] Tango in Florence?

Hippy Bogus hippybogus at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:59:15 EDT 2009

Hi Terri,

Just three links to help you on your way (mostly in Italian)

http://www.firenzetangofestival.com/festival/english.htm

http://www.tangofirenze.net/

http://www.buenosairestango.it/site/index.php?sezione=home&lingua=it

There is definitely a tango community in Florence/Firenze. If you can't find
any more informaiton, I would be glad to help you get in touch with a friend
who lives in Firenze and dances tango there.

Abrazos