[Tango-L] Tango in Florence?

musette fan musettefan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 15:22:00 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on the list had any information on or experience with tango in Florence, Italy in the summer months?

I have been dutifully searching the net, and have read that many activities close for “the summer.” I know it’s far in advance, but I will be there for a while, and don’t want to get my hopes up if there won’t be any possibility to dance tango!  I would be grateful for any details, leads, suggestions, etc. on at least what is the typical situation in that region.

Thanks very much!

Terri