[Tango-L] dark milongas

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 07:11:26 EST 2009

At El Beso milongas they change the lighting to change the mood. They have
maximum lighting for the cabaceo between tandas, dim slightly for the dancing
and then it dims right down at the end of the tanda to allow for a nice romantic
ending. It then goes up again to allow people to leave the floor. I guess this must
be the job of the DJ.

Jack