[Tango-L] arm angle, keith, huck

Nussbaum, Martin mnussbau at law.nyc.gov
Thu Jun 18 13:24:39 EDT 2009

I disagree with these guys, especially for social dance.  Guys who stick
out their left arm  greater than 90 degrees, or 135 as huck suggests,
yikes! ,  or even wider as I've seen in fashion lately, are an accident
waiting to happen for some unlucky person, like an illegal clothesline
tackle in football, neck high. I think it also look very pretentious,
and should have a little red flag hanging from the wrist, WIDE LOAD.
Why take up more real estate than you need to? keep that damn arm inside
the vehicle, reasonably close to you, no more than 90 degrees, and out
of my face when you spin around.