[Tango-L] Tango Teacher & DJ Reviews :: New Blog

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 10:08:09 EDT 2009

Alex,

I appreciate your efforts, but I don't think that leaving comments anonymously is very fair to the instructors.  If someone is going to post critically about someone, they should accept responsiblility for their words.  They don't need to leave an email address, but perhaps a first name and city is fair.  Heck, technically, they could even come up with a false name, but I think it would be wise to make them think about what they write.

Also, some guidelines would be good, such as being specific, not just "this person sucks".  Otherwise, the site could just become a "_itch session".

Trini de Pittsburgh