[Tango-L] who is anyone to judge?

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 20:05:40 EDT 2009

with the apperance of the new troll on the list i ask this question.

WHO IS ANYONE TO JUDGE?

if there are no legit certifications or standards for argentine tango (and there are not)

how can anyone judge any ones dancing (or anything else) beyond their own likes and dislikes? the only thing ANYONE can truthfully say is "I do like that" or "I don't like that".

now bad floor craft, fast or slow, NO MATTER how or what is being danced. BAD MANNERS, NO MATTER WHAT. not respecting the flow and attitude of the "ROOM". all are very bad and rude behaviours NO MATTER WHAT THE DANCE should not be tolerated.

as to the new troll. BAD TROLL, BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE.

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music