[Tango-L] Aus International TangoFest - negative feedback

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 12:36:20 EDT 2009

--- On Fri, 6/12/09, Jay Rabe <jayrabe at hotmail.com> wrote:

> No one has ever suggested withholding names when someone
> has positive feedback. If you withhold names when you have a
> negative comment, the result is the list becomes just
> another biased collection of marketing hype.

I agree with many of your points, but with the internet it's also easy enough for people to figure the names out.  Enough info was given.  If posters are reluctant to name names, I don't have a problem with that.  The festival just happened, so it can be a little uncomfortable to be specific.  A little too close.  Perhaps more time is needed to digest the events of the festival and put things in perspective.  A reconciliation between expectations and reality.  I think that's okay.

Trini de Pittsburgh