[Tango-L] Rhythm or Melody?

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Wed Jun 10 17:04:33 EDT 2009

Also in maths, Peter!
A mathematician has contacted me off-list (but I did not have the time to post it myself in the meantime).
Interesting enough: that mathematician is *not* on the list but stumble upon my posting through some other google-search! How fast is google up-to-date on those mailing lists? Spooky! =;-o
I wish you all happy dances which meet both the necessary as well the sufficient conditions!
Christian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------