[Tango-L] Let's save the social dance!

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Tue Jun 9 12:36:33 EDT 2009

You'd like to save the social dance? Go look at what that is. Not
segregated. 1920s, 30s the big social dance era had all types of dancing at
social events. It's time to stop the compartmentalization and segregation
society seems to be heading towards. Totally xenophobic! Whatever happened
to a renaissance style mindset? Ack we're dying because of the ultra
specialization era we're living in.

_A