[Tango-L] Let's save the social dance!

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 12:34:15 EDT 2009

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, Endzone 102 <endzone102 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>     This particular horse has been beaten to
> death, raised from the dead,
> turned into dog food, eaten, re-purposed into fertilizer,
> had grass grown in
> it, eaten by the next horse in the chain to be beaten to
> death.
>
> -Greg G

Unfortunately, Greg, some people will never learn or refuse to.  It's sorta' like those students in a class who refuse to do it the teacher's way because...well...I don't know why.  Guess they're just not willing to learn.  So teachers just shake their head and say to themselves, what a shame, oh well, better just spend time with those who are willing to learn.

And, as had been said ad infinitum, it's not stage tango people are doing.  Sometimes it's just bad tango, which can be both open and close embrace.  I've rarely seen true stage tango done at a milonga.  It's mostly just bad tango.

Trini de Pittsburgh