[Tango-L] Is it Balls, or just a Heel?

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 03:37:40 EDT 2009

Another problem I've witnessed is a man approaching a group of ladies,
extending his hand directly in front of the lady he's asking to dance with and
getting turned down so he simply moves to the next in line and asks her to
dance? All of the ladies know that she wasn't his first choice and how does
 that make her feel? He just didn't want to clomp clomp clomp back across
the  room empty handed.

Much better for everyone to get rejected from across the room if at all
possible I will often get within close range of a lady and catch her  eye and
give her the nod.
David
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
device for under $50. Take a Peek!